PUNCTUALITY GUARANTEED


The deadlines that our clients face every working day is the reason why IBE is fully committed to respecting the translation delivery dates that we clearly stipulate in every quotation.

Our experience, our productivity and our organisational efficiency place us in a prime position to manage  large projects in short timeframes, while maintaining the highest standards of service and quality.

All urgent projects are supported by a dedicated Project Manager and a free phone 800 number.

For our clients, IBE defines quality, professionality, reliability and punctuality.

  • In 2008, 98% of projects were delivered on time, the other 2% being early
  • We maintain the same level of quality for every type of translation, even the most urgent
  • We guarantee assistance for at least 3 hours after the translation has been delivered